OC Engineer JD
Jan 16, 2009
N Scale Vintage Kadee 46020 Burlington Northern 565638 50' Gondola w/ Drop Ends | eBay
N Scale Con Cor KATO Great Northern GN 5223 Gas Turbine Locomotive | eBay
N Scale 6-Stall Locomotive Roundhouse with Fleischmann Electric Turntable | eBay
N Scale Con-Cor Rock Island Double Decker Car with Custom Weights on Bottom (A) | eBay
Sometimes you think you saw everything... then BAHM!
In fairness, those Con-Cor Veranda turbines are pretty rare. I don't think anyone has produced a newer version yet; ScaleTrains did an 8500 three-unit turbine, but not this version. So finding any, let alone one in as good of condition as the seller claims, is difficult. And yes, Con-cor did paint them in a number of fantasy schemes. I saw an Amtrak one not too long ago I was tempted to get. (Or maybe that was a U50?)
A bit Unrealistic $, I would say ! Items being sold see photo and list. It never ceases to amaze me what people will place a$ for what they want for certain a SCALE Train.
Locomotives and Rolling Stock $123,456
Payment by PayPal, buyer pays actual shipping (USPS Priority).
Please PM me for purchase or questions.
- IM SP SD40T-2 tunnel motor, standard nose, DCC ready, New .... 77.-
- Atlas SSW (Cotton Belt) GP-35, DC, TRO .... 65-
- TWO (2) IM SD40T-2 tunnel motor SHELLS .... 20.- each
>>> or BOTH for 35.-
- Con-Cor SP extended vision caboose, box insert stained .... 14.-
- Kato SP business car, "SP 150" NIB .... 19.-
- Kato SP/SSW business car, "SSW Cottonland" NIB .... 19.-
>>> or BOTH Kato SP business cars for 35.-
- Con-Cor SP Sunset Ltd. 85' Observation car, Like New .... 16.-
- Con-Cor SP Sunset Ltd. 85' Dome car, Like New .... 18.-
- Kato SP 70T covered hoppers, twin pack .... 21.-
- FVM SSW FMC double-door box car, MT couplers .... NIB, 19.-
- BLMA #11014 Burlington 3-bay covered hopper, Like New, wrong
box (says GN) .... 16.-
- MT #33120 GN 50' plug-door box car, NIB (box has label gum and
hairline crack) .... 12.-
- MT #92060 Christmas covered hopper, NIB .... 15.-
- Atlas N&W USRA single-sheath box car w/sliding doors, NIB .... 12.-
- MiniTrix Pennsy flat car with 2-automobile load, new cond., not orig.
box .... 11.-
- MiniTrix N&W flat car, NO load, good cond., not orig. box .... 9.-
- TWO (2) Roco (Austria) D&RGW hoppers, NIB .... 9.- each
>>> or BOTH D&RGW hoppers for 16.-
- Atlas Kerr-McGee Chem PS-2 hopper, NO trucks, Like New .... 9.-
- Atlas AP&C Corp (Trona) PS-2 hopper, NIB .... 12.-
- Atlas SSW (Cotton Belt) 20,700 gal. tank car .... 17.-
- Atlas (older) ICG hopper, used, NO BOX but will wrap well .... 5.-
I am so rich !!! I'm calling in some strippers.
Totally mistified by the recurring listings for empty boxes:
At least they are always original
And in such impecable condition for being 50 years old... must be rated at least C8 for the lot.
Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk
I dont even have words but wow and ouch
Here is one, actually two Bachmann Diesel Fueling and Sanding facility. The listing has two kits, one that actually sold today and other one is new item up for bid.
Fixed link. 34 bids and a crazy ending price!
With all those ebay sellers having Crazy Starting Bid $ , No wonder they Have 0 Bids !
Yep... absolutely crazy. These models are very difficult to build... pieces are very fragile and break easily. Have to create an 'alignment jig' to keep track spacing correct. The model may have been discontinued by Bachmann and they could be hard to find.
Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk
Here's an SBD body shell with "normal to light wear" that appears to have been stepped on ...... multiple times. A steal at $9.99 plus shipping, which also includes an "untested" circuit board of dubious function. Just another eBay posting worthy only of a trash can.
Looks like the circuit board is jammed and forcibly stuffed in there. Translation, you may not be able to get it out without damaging the shell!
"normal to light wear"??? Really? A big chunk of one corner broken off is somehow "light"?
Bachmann 73650 N Scale New Haven Flat Car #84217 w/ Crane | eBay