inch53

Turner Depot

Turner Depot use to be in Turner Ind, about 10 mile east of Terre Haute where it now sits. Built in the late 1800s by the Terre Haute & Indianapolis and used until the 1940’s. http://wvrrm.org/

Turner Depot
inch53, Aug 29, 2014
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Structures
    Uploaded By:
    inch53
    Date:
    Aug 29, 2014
    View Count:
    850
    Comment Count:
    0