After cutting the track back 3/4". I stripped away three ties from the flex track. I placed wooden ties to the edge of the module. I filed...
Cut a gap. I screwed up here. I cut a small gap with my dremel and then tested the track for shorts and kept getting a short indication. I thought...
Solder in place.
I superglued the second set to the opposite end of the main line.
On my second set of ties, I mounted them to styrene before cutting them to length. This made them more uniform.
I slid the PCB ties under the rail at the butt joint and superglued them in place.
The PCB ties are .020" shorter than the regular plastic ties, so I superglued them to .020" of styrene.
I used a razor saw to cut the rail and then filed it to get a good profile. And painted RR Tie Brown.
I cut the second set of PCB ties using a razor saw. I think it's a much nicer solution that the dremel
I'll be using butt joints on the main. I cut back three ties.
it's friday night and things are jumpin' at the Kit Kat Klub and the Velvet Touch Message Parlor!