Altough I haven't been posting much lately it doesn't mean there isn't anything happening at the CBAM&J. Quite a bit of progress has occured on the trestle project and the road has aquired some new rolling stock. I posted a few photos earlier of all the trestle bents that we made. I purchased some spray-on stain by Rustoleum and used that to cover them. The instructions said it would take 15 minutes to dry. It took 3 days on each side. They are all finally painted but that's what I get for reading the instructions. The top section has been built and one side was sprayed yesterday. I probably won't get to do the other side until next week. Had to cut enough ties to cover 14 feet of rail and that's a lot of ties. It should look great when installed. I also found boxed up an Aristo diesel rail car in Santa Fe colors. I'm very intrigued by it and think it's kind of neat riding around with an Aristo heavyweight attached to it. I doubt there was ever such a combination on any railroad anywhere ever but I like it so there it is. It was easily converted to batteries and an Airwire system. There are interior lights but no interior details so there is plenty of room. The passenger car also has lighting but no interior and will need only a few solder connections to hook into the rail car power supply. The rail car, like my U-25, uses can motors in each truck. It is DCC ready and has a speaker in it so I can do quite a bit more with it. It gives a good two hour run time as is. There is some detailing to be done and I can't decide to weather them or not. They look pretty good all shiny like this. If the wet and cold will give us a break I'll get more contruction done. I know, it's January. I don't care. Anyway, a couple of photos attached of the new cars. stay warm everyone. Rick H.