Can anyone wanting to reserve one (or more!) please send me an email so I don't lose track of anyone? At this current count I believe I'm at 10 or so now. Also a small update, my plans for a drive down to Arizona yesterday were postponed until next weekend since there is no easy/fast route for me to get to near Phoenix Arizona (I5/Grapevine and SR58 through Tehachapi both closed yesterday morning due to heavy snow) from just north of Yosemite. Thankfully no snow at my place but plenty of rain and more on the way (approx 2" so far this week and more on the forecast for the weekend). So with my schedule freed up a bit I'll be working on the PCB v1.1 assembly/testing today with hopes to have the kit finalized by end of the weekend if nothing major comes up from the testing. I'm also exploring offering the CS PCB kit via an online retailer which I've received a pair of servo mounts from in September (still need to post the review).