I had to attend a funeral on Saturday and then Sunday was grocery shopping, cooking and chores, but I did make some modeling time here and there. I was able to do the touch up paint on the N-Scale GP9, which has the scratchbuilt air filter housing and that I removed the steam generator domes from. I also touched up paint on my "Frankensteined" RS3M. The other big project was milling a frame from a GP35 and combining spare parts, shell, cab, sill, etc. for the next GP9 project, the HRRC 1802. This was a former P&W unit and remained in P&W colors until later sold by the Housatonic RR. Right now, my cobbled GP9, #1802 sits (loosely assembled) in primer, but at least it now has DCC and sound. The fuel tank is wrong, but I can live with that for now. Overall a decent weekend of progress.