Been working a bit at a time on this particular project for about 6 years. Used a Bulkhead flat from ExactRail and the rebar is those tie strips you get from the craft supply store for tieing plastic flowers together, cant remember the name of these little things, but there are like 8 bags of these I cut up and bundled. There are 20 pieces in each bundle and 88 bundles on the car, 6 layers on one end, and 5 on the other per the prototype. Also to unload the car, simply lift the loads from the car. The prototype photos I took in Grand Junction CO circa 1998. Painted the bundles with Model Masters Burnt Metal, Then dull coat and some rust chalks on the ends and some more dull coat, wrapped them up with "old school" drafting tape from an office supply store. Scale 4X4 and 4X6 wood was used to complete the load. Thanks for looking.